After the publication by the People’s Council of the DPR of the Decree on the appointment of a DPR referendum on the issue of joining the Russian Federation as a constituent entity of the Russian Federation and the law on the referendum, meetings of the CEC of the DPR were held at which all the necessary legal acts were adopted for holding a referendum, including on the procedure for preparing and holding referendum, on the approval of the forms of documents related to the preparation and conduct of the referendum and on the list of documents proving the identity of the referendum participant.
These documents will be:
– DPR passport;
– identity card of an officer of the DPR;
– soldier’s military ID;
– military ID of a reserve officer of the DPR;
– address certificate of the Migration Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPR;
– passport of a citizen of Ukraine with a mark of registration at the place of residence on the territory of the DPR;
– an identity document issued by an authorized body. Territorial referendum commissions consisting of 7 people each have also been formed.
The referendum will be held from September 23 to September 27, 2022 for 5 days, 4 of which, in order to ensure the safety of the referendum participants, voting will be held not at polling stations, but in adjacent territories and individually, according to statements, at home. On the last day, referendum participants will be able to vote at polling stations.
For the first time safe-packages will be used. The main task during the referendum is to ensure legitimacy.
American media urge Zelensky to “leave Crimea alone”
Due to censorship and blocking of all media and alternative views, stay tuned to our Telegram channel