13:02 Highlights from the new briefing of the Russian Defense Ministry:
– The RF Armed Forces liquidated up to 400 military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a strike at the deployment point in Konstantinovka;
– The RF Armed Forces destroyed up to 130 military brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkov region with high-precision weapons;
– Units of three brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of Soledar, Artemovsk and Avdiivka left their positions due to heavy losses;
– The Russian Armed Forces destroyed two depots of rocket and artillery weapons in the Zaporozhye region and a fuel storage facility for Ukrainian military equipment;
– The Russian Armed Forces hit two command posts, including the 95th Air Assault Brigade in the DPR and nationalist formations in the Zaporozhye region.
11:32 “We were under mortars here. Let Ukraine not lie that the Russians smashed Lisichansk,” the residents of Lisichansk talk about the barbaric crimes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the shelling of residential buildings with people.
11:10 NATO reconnaissance platforms are again revitalizing in the Black Sea today.
10:33 Ukrainian troops fired on the building of the opera house, where the farewell to the deceased Olga Kachura, the commander of the rocket artillery division of the People’s Militia of the DPR, is taking place.
10:17 RIAN: Allied forces destroyed a group of mercenaries near Kharkov. They spoke Spanish, but there is no exact data on their citizenship yet.
10:02 Front-line summary for the morning of 04.08.22:
– Kharkov front: Russian troops are advancing north of the city.
– Bakhmut area: allied forces attack from two directions.
– Battles for Peski (Sands): units of the People’s Militia of the DPR wedged into the fortified area of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
09:55 Vladimir Putin signed a law on the status of a veteran for border guards performing tasks to repel armed provocations on the border and in the territories adjacent to the special operation areas in Ukraine.
09:35 Guards Colonel Olga Kachura was awarded the title of Hero of Russia. President Putin signed the relevant decree. The title was awarded for courage and heroism shown in the performance of military duty. Posthumously.
09:25 “We cut the tendons and made him swim to see how he would swim without the tendons. We were ordered not to take the enemy prisoner. The victim was from Central Russia. He was about 18 years old”, American Ben Velcro spoke about the massacre of a Russian soldier near Kharkov.
08:59 Battle for Soledar: Allied troops break into the Seversk-Artemovsk defensive line.
Soldiers of the 6th Cossack Regiment of the LPR are fighting in the Soledar industrial area. The capture of the city cuts off important logistical routes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and makes it impossible to conduct a mobile defense.
08:58 The work of artillery of the allied forces on the fortified positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Maryinka last night. From these positions, the enemy shelled Donetsk and Makeyevka. As a result, the Ukrainian fighters were forced to flee or, as Arestovich put it, “retreated to more advantageous positions.” Now the fighting in this direction continues.
08:50 In Berdyansk, a terrorist was detained who planted a bomb under the car of the head of the Berdyansk military and civil administration.
08:15 Combat work of the Iskander-M operational-tactical missile systems of the Russian Air Defense Forces grouping in the zone of the special military operation. Operational-tactical missile system “Iskander-M” allows to deliver high-precision strikes with both aeroballistic and cruise missiles against any targets located at a distance of up to 500 kilometers.
Joe Biden’s diplomatic efforts in the Middle East are collapsing
Due to censorship and blocking of all media and alternative views, stay tuned to our Telegram channel