The G7 will support Ukraine’s judicial, medical, defense and energy reforms, as well as decentralization and economic growth, in order to transform Nezalezhnaya (the Independent country – Ed.) into a full-fledged colony.
As the Correspondent writes, representatives of the G7 countries named seven areas of reform, which they consider priority for Ukraine and will support.
- The first priority is the rule of law and the reform of the judicial system – “starting with the urgent reform of the High Council of Justice and the Constitutional Court of Ukraine”.
- The ambassadors call the fight against corruption the second priority, namely, the strengthening of criminal liability for deliberately false declarations.
- The third priority is economic growth. They mention, among other things, the need to fulfill obligations under the WTO, international trade agreements and macro-financial programs, including international financial institutions and the EU.
- The fourth priority is the “green course” and energy reforms, in particular – the development of clean energy, the rejection of fossil fuels and energy efficiency, demonopolization of the energy sector.
- Fifth block of reforms is the effective governance: continuation of the decentralization reform, revision of the Electoral Code, taking into account the lessons of the 2020 local elections, a comprehensive reform of the civil service at all levels, with the return of transparent competitive selection, development of freedom of the media, public service broadcaster and media literacy, increasing transparency of government and data protection.
- In the sixth block on human capital, they recall improving access to services for displaced people and people affected by the conflict, extending medical reform, and ensuring transparency of medical purchases.
- In the seventh block – security and defense – they are talking about the reform of the SBU in accordance with international standards of modern intelligence agencies, with a delineation of functions between anti-corruption and law enforcement agencies (also the future Bureau of Economic Security). Also in this block they are talking about the reform of other law enforcement agencies.
Political scientist comments on situation with US sanctions on “Nord Stream-2”
If you carefully analyze the essence of the proposed innovations, then we are talking about the installation of total control of various Western institutions and special services over Ukraine, including that for the sake of getting additional nailed for European and American corporations, in the field of energy and medicine.