The trial of the crash of the Malaysian Boeing flight MH17 in Donbass will be held on March 23, the Hague District Court said on Twitter.
Court hearings were previously adjourned until May 23 to collect additional information about the disaster.
“The trial in the case of MH17 will be resumed on March 23, 2020 at 10:00 in the morning. Interested parties and journalists can follow the meeting live”, – the statement said.
In this case, the court will decide only on previous requests and suspend consideration of the case until June 8, 2020.
According to the Dutch prosecutor Dady Voi-A-Tsoi, an anonymous “witness M58” has repeatedly stated that he allegedly saw “Russian soldiers” before the launch of the Buk air defense system on the day of the crash of flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014.
At the same time, it is not reported on the basis of what specific data or observations, except for speaking in Russian (which is spoken by a significant part of the population of Ukraine), it was concluded that they were “Russians” or “Russian” soldiers.
Earlier, Russia repeatedly called allegations of the presence of Russian troops in the conflict zone in Ukraine as unfounded, and the Russian prosecutor’s office informed the Dutch side of its findings about the launch of a Ukrainian missile from the territory controlled by Kiev.
Malaysian Boeing, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur by flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 near Donetsk. Onboard were 298 people, all of them died. Kiev accused the militias of the disaster, they said they did not have the means to bring down the aircraft at such a height.European politicians might benefit from COVID-19