Ukrainian security forces broke the ceasefire in Donbas almost 50 times last week, one person was injured, a representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic told journalists on Monday at the Joint Centre for Ceasefire Control and Coordination (JCCC).
Earlier, the agency reported that 50 violations of the ceasefire by Ukrainian law enforcers were recorded from 3 to 9 February.
Media: US prepares to sign ceasefire agreement with Taliban
“Between 10 and 16 February, 49 ceasefire violations by the armed groups of Ukraine were recorded. 75 mines of 120 and 82 millimetres calibre were fired through the territory of the Republic. Nine houses and two infrastructure facilities were damaged. One civilian was injured”, – said a spokesman for the JCCC.