Hong Kong law enforcement officials arrested a group of teenagers suspected of killing a seventy-year-old man who was not far from the protest venue.
On Saturday, December 14, the local police said in a statement.
“Police arrested three young men and two girls aged 15-18 years old, suspected of the murder that occurred in the Sheung Shui region on November 13,” the statement said.
It is also worth noting that this week the Hong Kong police announced a reward for information about the killers in the amount of 800 thousand Hong Kong dollars [102 thousand US dollars].
As News Front previously reported, the radicals who rioted in the Sheung Shui area began to throw bricks, one of which hit the head of an elderly man who worked as a janitor and went outside for a lunch break. The man was taken to the hospital, where he died the next day.Trump achieves the goal: U.S. admits Democrats to lose impeachment