Kiev says that troop withdrawal in Zolotoy-4 takes place as planned

The withdrawal of forces and assets in Zolotoy-4 in Donbass is being carried out in a planned manner under the supervision of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission, said the Verkhovna Rada deputy from the “Servant of the People” fraction, the cabinet’s representative in the Parliament, Irina Vereshchuk, on Wednesday.

On Tuesday in Zolotoy-4 in the Donbass, a mirror-based withdrawal of forces began. According to the Ukrainian military, the withdrawal became possible due to the observance of the silence regime during the last week, representatives of the OSCE SMM confirmed this.

“Breeding continues as planned, and everything happens under the supervision of the OSCE SMM”, – the  UNN agency quoted Vereshchuk as saying.

According to her, there was no shelling for 10 days in Zolotoy-4.

Comments: