Kiev, Ukraine. With another meeting of the G7 coming up, the last thing Petro Poroshenko needs is Rex Tillerson openly questioning why Ukraine is a big deal? So Ukraine’s President is reaching out to the last man, uh-woman standing from the liberal democratic western Kiev allies of 3 years ago with an urgent call for help, Angela Merkel.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko announced that he and German Chancellor Angela Merkel had discussed a conspiracy, involving the two leaders of putting pressure on Russia to fulfill its part of the Minsk agreements reporters heralded.
Of course the reporters could not tell their readers the reasons why Poroshenko and Merkel are both liars when it comes to keeping Minsk, but its quite plain and open for anybody who reads the agreement.
“A significant portion of time was devoted to the coordination of actions to implement the Minsk agreements. It was established that Russia is not fulfilling the Minsk agreements, and we have to develop a scenario which would motivate Russia to sit at the negotiation table and do what it has promised, firstly regarding the security aspect,” Poroshenko lied on Saturday evening in Berlin.
So lets break it down, once and for all:
1. Immediate and full ceasefire in particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts of Ukraine and its strict fulfilment as of 00:00 midnight EET on 15 February 2015.
Has not happened and Kiev continues two years later daily to shell Donbass.
2. Pull-out of all heavy weapons by both sides to equal distance with the aim of creation of a security zone on minimum 50 kilometres (31 mi) apart for artillery of 100mm calibre or more, and a security zone of 70 kilometres (43 mi) for multiple rocket launchers (MRLS) and 140 kilometres (87 mi) for MLRS Tornado-S, Uragan, Smerch, and Tochka U tactical missile systems:
Poroshenko just announced Friday, he is sending large numbers of T-80 tanks to the Donbass war zone. Ask yourself if this is the act of a kind really trying to stop a war, or crank one up in style.
3. Without delays, but no later than 30 days from the date of signing of this document, a resolution has to be approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, indicating the territory which falls under the special regime in accordance with the law “On temporary Order of Local Self-Governance in Particular Districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts,” based in the line set up by the Minsk Memorandum as of 19 September 2014.
Still has not happened, Poroshenko can not even get anti-corruption laws passed, much less important laws on Donbass, openly promised in Minsk.
4. Provide pardon and amnesty by way of enacting a law that forbids persecution and punishment of persons in relation to events that took place in particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts of Ukraine.
Can you say cold day in hell? we are still 2 years down the road and keep in mind Kiev agreed to do all of this at once-that was why Poroshenko signed the agreement right???
5. Provide release and exchange of all hostages and illegally held persons, based on the principle of “all for all”. This process has to end – at the latest – on the fifth day after the pullout (of weapons).
This is a tough one for Kiev that now arrests people for “thoughtcrime” and put citizens in jail for verbal statements against the war or for symbols like a simple Russian or Soviet flag. Nazi flags though are fine in Ukraine, somebody should tell them though that in the EU, those will get them tossed in jail!
6. Provide safe access, delivery, storage and distribution of humanitarian aid to the needy, based on an international mechanism.
Another good one, please advise where we can have all those supplies safely dropped off in Kiev occupied Donbass for delivery to Lugansk and Donetsk. It is a non starter. If you were to say aid was going to Donbass, it is subject to seizure.
7. Define the modalities of a full restoration of social and economic connections, including social transfers, such as payments of pensions and other payments (income and revenue, timely payment of communal bills, restoration of tax payments within the framework of Ukrainian legal field).
With this aim, Ukraine will restore management over the segment of its banking system in the districts affected by the conflict, and possibly, an international mechanism will be established to ease such transactions.
Another endless rabbit hole of unfullfilled promises, these guys in Kiev can’t handle getting laws passed to handle internal affairs, much less Donbass related laws their Rada openly refuses to pass, despite their Presidents signed guarantee to do so. The question begs where are the sanctions on Kiev for not keeping Minsk?
8. Pullout of all foreign armed formations, military equipment, and also mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under OSCE supervision. Disarmament of all illegal groups.
This is where Kiev is screwed and tattooed FAIL across the forehead, because if you implement this-every last American, Canadian, German and Martian-if he is a foreign soldier or paid killer, must leave the Ukraine. Its not ambiguous, its really quite direct. It also means every Nazi armed unit must be disarmed too. This is an instrument of international law, it defies imagination Moscow and both Republics are not suing Ukraine for 30 Trillion dollars at the Hague as you read this.
The Minsk truth is once you read the agreement and hear about Poroshenko telling you Russia must comply and keep Minsk, you will now know this is the single biggest lie thus far in this century.
Tags: Donbass; Donbass conflict; Donbass crisis; Donbass settlement; Donbass war; Minsk accords; Minsk agreement; Minsk agreements; Minsk contact group; Minsk protocol; Neo-Nazi Ukraine; Normandy format; Normandy Four; Petro Poroshenko; violation of Minsk agreements