The Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday that Hemeimim coordination center observed 4 breaches by terrorist organizations for the cessation of hostilities agreement during the past 24 hours which raised the total number of terrorist organizations’ breaches to 368 since the agreement went into effect on 27 February.

 

Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Gen. Igor Konashenkov said in a press conference in al-Qaraytain city in the countryside of Homs Province that there are talks about two breaches in northern countryside of Lattakia, and two in each countryside of Homs and Hama, pointing out the involvement of gunmen from what is called “Jaish al-Islam” and “free army” in the breaches.

 

“More than 1200 terrorists from “Jabhat al-Nusra” are in the north side of Aleppo city and have 10 tanks and about 30 four-wheel drive vehicles equipped with heavy machineguns which indicate their preparation to conduct terrorist attacks in Aleppo.” Gen. Konashenkov affirmed.

 

Gen. Konashenkov added that the Cessation of Hostilities agreement is still standing in most provinces in spite of repeated violations of the terrorist organizations, pointing out that around 50 armed groups have joined the agreement so far.

 

Many Syrian towns expressed willingness to join the national reconciliation where the number of the towns joined the agreement reached 60, while some other 20 towns are contacting representatives of the Russian Coordination Center to join the Agreement, the Russian general said.

 

 

 

Tags: ; ; ;