Violence resulting from the 1,000-strong nonwhite invader mass sex attack in Cologne on New Year’s Eve forced the closure of the Cologne suburban rail network, overwhelmed and “terrified” the police, and included knife fights between North and sub-Saharan Africans, the first eyewitness accounts have revealed.


According to a video interview released through Facebook by door guard Ivan Jurcevic—who has worked at the Excelsior Hotel club in central Cologne since 1989—and a number of interviews conducted by the T-Online news service, a dramatic picture of the “refugee” invader violence has now emerged.


According to Jurcevic, the nonwhite mobs moved through the city center “like an army” in search of German women to assault, and were ultra-aggressive to anyone who offered resistance.


Jurcevic said he saw at least “ten groups of North Africans storming down the street like a real army. This is something I have never seen before.”


“They came with beer and liquor bottles in hand. Most of them were already drunk. The trouble started immediately,” he said.


“Hotel guests who were smoking outside the entrance were violently accosted, with women being grabbed and told to ‘Come with me,’” Jurcevic said.


By ten o’clock, the violence at the cathedral square had escalated: the mob were throwing firecrackers and rockets into groups of passing Germans, he continued.


While standing in front of the Hotel Excelsior, which lies to the west but within eyeshot of the cathedral, Jurcevic said he saw two young German girls come running down the street, pursued by a pack of nonwhites.


“The two young women were fleeing North Africans, and they asked me for help,” he said, adding that he weighs 130 kilograms (286 pounds) and is 1.98 meters (6’ 5” ft.) tall. He is also an experienced martial arts trainer.


He ushered the girls into the hotel behind him and blocked the path of the nonwhite mob, who “immediately moved up to attack,” he said.


 “I kicked the first one in the chest and he flew ten feet through the air. This stopped them for a minute, and they then called out in English, saying, ‘We will come back and make you cold.’”


By this time, he said, the management of the hotel had come out to ask guests to all come inside and not stand or smoke in front of the hotel, as the violence in the street was getting much worse.


Everyone then took up observation positions on the first floor to observe the unfolding “refugee” chaos and criminal rampage through the cathedral square, he continued.


Then the riot police arrived, but, as they were heavily outnumbered—and bombarded with firework rockets, the “task force seemed to be afraid.”


After midnight, knife fights started breaking out between the invaders, Jurcevic continued. “I saw packs of Arab North Africans hunting black sub-Saharan Africans,” he said.


The rioters beat each other with bottles and whatever weapons they had to hand. Several were left unconscious in the street in front of the hotel.


One of the “refugees” beat an African senseless with a bottle in front of the main entrance, and Jurcevic and another doorman rushed downstairs to intervene.


“As he was standing on the head of the unconscious victim, I grabbed him and held him down until the police arrived,” he said.


The “refugee” was arrested, he said, but, “later released because all the prison vans were overcrowded.”


“I saw him released,” Jurcevic said. “He spat on the police car, and shouted ‘F*ck the police’ into my face.” Jurcevic added that he “lost his grip” and kicked this nonwhite to the ground as well.


Another eyewitness interviewed by T-Online was the brother of a CDU (Angela Merkel’s party, the Christian Democratic Union) councilor in Cologne, Peter Erkelenz.


Erkelenz passed through the cathedral square with his wife on his way to a New Year’s Eve event, and said he was “surprised at the large number of Arabic-speaking young men” on the square.


“The atmosphere was aggressive. I started to get worried and went quickly on to my venue,” he said.


At 1:30 a.m., Erkelenz left his party and went back up to the cathedral square on his way home, trying to use the Stadt-Bahn (S-Bahn, the city railway). But to his surprise, the gates of the station were now locked.


“In front of me stood a uniformed policewoman. A man jumped from behind, tried to grab something in her jacket pocket and then ran away.” Other policemen chased the “refugee” and arrested him.


“The chaos is too much for the police; they cannot fight all these fires at once,” he added.


Erkelenz also discovered from the police why there were no trains: the “refugees” had stampeded through the railway station, “attacking passengers and being chased by the police. The S-Bahn stations had been closed for the night. “I was really scared,” Erkelenz concluded.


The T-Online report ends by saying that the nonwhite invader violence only ceased at about six o’clock in the morning.


*All of these facts have been known to the police since New Year’s Eve, but none of it has been released until alternative media sources and social media forced the controlled media’s hand in the matter.


The New Observer




Tags: ; ; ;